- To communicate in a global world
- To gain awareness of other cultures around the world
- Increases cognitive thinking skills
- Develops creativity
- Enhances problem solving and creating thinking skills
- Broadens career options when proficient in another language
Why learn a language?
There are many reasons to learn a second (or third, or fourth etc.) language.
You can learn more by visiting the following websites and reading the following articles. There is a wealth of research on the internet for the value of learning languages! Let us know if you find something interesting out there!